Pokemon Birthday Party Food
Lunch on us!
While the children were busy playing arcade games and Laser Tag, there was plenty of time to prepare the food for the hungry kids to devour. Pizza’s it is! We conveniently ordered from a nearby pizza store, so the only thing left to prepare was the fruit and vegetable platters.
Timezone’s mini kitchen!
One of the great things about having your party at Timezone is they have a large working bench for food preparation. When providing the food, it is important to have a list of items to bring.
Our sons birthday party at Timezone was fantastic. The children loved having free play on the arcade games and had an absolute blast playing Laser Tag. The Timezone staff were helpful and hands-on assisting the children with their passes and the arcade games. Situated in a private area, the party room was clean and quiet and had a fantastic preparation area. No ovens but there is a microwave if you need it. The bathrooms were not far away which was also a plus. Timezone have a number of party options available. Check them out! It’s worth a look!
Checklist before you leave home!
- The cake! Don’t forget the cake! Also if you have some extra fondant, it might be handy to bring that along incase of any last minute fix-ups.
- Knife, candles and lighter for the cake!
- Items for Serving – Serviettes, paper plates and cutlery if required.
- Drinking – Cups and drinks for the children
- Platter plates, cutting board and knives
- Platter Food examples – Tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, dips, antipasto, salami/ham, cheese, celery, pear, apples, mandarins, crackers, grapes, strawberries, watermelon…
- Serving tongs
- Bring extras – Make sure you cater for any brother, sisters and parents that may like a piece of pizza or cake!